(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 19, 2008

    Storyboard-Rolling at three months

    If you see some familiar characters, here's the back-story. My sister has five girls. She had two at a real young age, waited fourteen years and had a third girl. You'll see plenty pictures of her on my blog. When she turned nine months old, my sister found out she was having twin girls. And, thus, really...this is where I get tons of practice shooting babies at all different ages. Three months is a great age. They're learning to laugh and smile, they make great eye contact and they are still pretty stationary.

    Here's a storyboard of Chayne's rolling...Cheyenne hasn't learned how yet(probably because she insists on being carried every waking minute). Chayne is real smart...she tucks her knees under her butt until she's off-balance and then her body just naturally rolls over. I watched her do it three times.


    chayne rolling




    0 comments:

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP