(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    Reef and Ryder turn one (Part 2 of 2)

    One final look of some highlights from my photo session with the adorable twin boys "Reef" and "Ryder" at Ko Olina. Their real names are only half as cute as thir nicknames, and Scott and I received their ocean themed invitations which really fit their nicknames. I brought my niece's surfboard which just happened to match their boardshorts. On a funny note, though, as I brought the surfboard out, I asked their mom "How do they do with sand?" She responded "I don't know, they've never been on sand before...(pause)....they'll probably just try to eat it." I guess they're still growing into their nicknames. But they did love the surfboard, clambering around and staring at the sand on their feet.

    Ryder

    Reef

    he'e nalu

    Next stop: a REAL WAVE!!!

    0 comments:

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP