(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 10, 2008

    Reef and Ryder at Ko Olina

    On Thursday afternoon, Scott accompanied me to Ko Olina Lagoon Beach to take pictures of Reef and Ryder (their nicknames...in case you were wondering). They were so adorable and so well-behaved. We just got there and we knelt down to put our stuff down and they crawled towards us and climbed into our laps. Ope, from that moment on, they had us wrapped around their fingers. We especially love babies who love us.

    Their one year birthday party is coming up and they showed off their skills. They both walk really well, although Ryder preferred to use all four limbs sometimes. They were Mobile with a capital M. Reef would be munching on some twigs he found in the manicured grass and Ryder is halfway to the shoreline. They have these adorable shirts that certainly helped in figuring out which was which. Here's a sneak preview of some of the pictures:

    Ryder crab crawling

    Reef scanning for more taste subjects

    Hmmm....Ryder?  Reef?

    How adorable are those shirts!!!

    How did I get them to sit still? There are banana puff cereal piles in the grass in front of them. Don't laugh...it worked. More to come soon, I promise.

    0 comments:

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP