(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 1, 2008

    Natasha and Aaron's Destination Wedding

    Natasha and Aaron Wedding

    The wedding arch that the wedding planner created just for the couple.

    The wedding of aaron and natasha



    wedding arch


    The bride chose not to go with these bridesmaids leis but they were gorgeous.

    wedding orchid leis



    The bride shielded by the wedding favors, something that came in handy when a sprinkle
    started during the ceremony.

    The bride in color




    The groom




    The bride in black and white




    Bridal dress


    Destination weddings are tricky but you really have to trust your wedding planner. Although the bridesmaids were beautiful, I wish the bride had chosen to wear the beautiful orchid leis the planner had bought for them. It would have matched beautifully.

    One of the seven bridesmaids


    They really were an incredible cute couple.

    The kiss.

    0 comments:

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP