(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 1, 2009

    Growing Up: Senior Portraits Dylan and Irish Sneak Peek

    What: Peek at Senior Portrait Session with Dylan and his sis, Irish
    When: Prince Kuhio Day, March 26th, 2009
    8:00 am
    Where: Kualoa Ranch

    Here's my absolute top two faves from this session with Dylan and Irish. I promised their mom I would post my faves as soon as possible.

    Dylan Sneak Peek

    Irish Sneak Peek

    Okay, Gina. I'm getting right back to work. You have such cute kids and they were so much fun (just like their mom)!!!

    1 comments:

    The Other Gina April 1, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

    Oh my gosh! You caught Dylan smiling. It's a miracle! :0) And Irish looks so grown up (sob). Fantastic photos, Keao. You are the bomb. Can't wait to see the rest. Whoo hoo! Aloha, Gina

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP