(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 11, 2009

    Growing Up: Baby Mikaela's Newborn Session

    My dad used to tell me that beautiful people have ugly kids...then joking-ly say "too bad for you kids that me and mom are so good-looking." At least, I hope he was joking. But, alas, I don't believe him for a second because, time after time, I see beautiful people with even more beautiful babies. Troy and Bow who rocked their maternity session a month ago are now the official beautiful parents of an even more beautiful baby girl, Mikaela.

    Mikaela has tons of soft, silky black hair and I caught her sneaking some smiles in her sleep. These pics were taken in the family living room and accented by the tantalizing smell of what appeared to be home-made meat jun cooked by proud grandma, visiting all the way from Thailand. Mom was on hand to help me pose little Mikaela. Scott and I don't have kids yet so I'm still nervous handling such small little newborns. They look so delicate. Everytime we got her where we wanted, I could finally breathe again.

    Here is little Mikaela...
    Sleep tight little one

    Cuddled up

    Mommy's hand is there to comfort

    Restful glow

    So cute little Mikaela

    Just barely long enough

    The name says it all

    An angel brought a basket of blessing

    0 comments:

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP