(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 25, 2008

    Machel and Chris Wedding-Ko Olina

    Still trying to play catch up...today was my productive day off and I think I made a lot of headway. I got derailed a little by some phone calls that took a long time and a lot of energy...but here are some photos from the last October wedding. It was a small, intimate wedding with just three witnesses (one being the proud mama of the bride). This couple was fun. When they were left to their own devices, they were doing these fun crazy poses that I always wanted to photograph but most couples are too shy to try. He picked her up...she even tried to pick him up...well, she did kind of piggy-back him. They were totally carefree and I think they were completely relaxed the entire day. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day.


    the sky before sunset

    The sky and ocean was a beautiful backdrop

    Machel and Chris

    Chris

    Machel

    Wit this ring I thee Wed

    Machel and Chris again

    Not even posed...they're such fun

    looking towards the future

    They laughed all day long

    For a glimpse of the entire album, go to www.keaosphotography.instaproofs.com

    2 comments:

    Machel November 5, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

    Aloha Keao! Pictures look great. We were curious about some pictures that we didn't see posted on the other website (i.e. Chris picking me up). Do you still have those? Also, how do we go about settling up the pictures that are supposed to be included with the package we got through Treasured Moments? Thanks again for everything.

    keao November 6, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

    Hi Machel...thanks so much. The pictures you purchased with your package are officially in the mail!!!

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP