(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 10, 2008

    L and N-Waialae Hawaiian Wedding

    I mentioned in my earlier post that I had three weddings in two days. This was the second wedding on that Friday at Waialae Beach. The couple was so photogenic She had beautiful skin and this red hair that was gorgeous. I wonder if she ever dressed up as the Little Mermaid. The groom was such a ham and kept pulling faces that reminded me of Ben Stiller's Zoolander movie. They even had a dove release in their ceremony and I made sure to up my shutter speed super high to catch the birds. It caught them perfectly still...I almost wish I could play around with the shutter speed so that I could get a little blur on the wings to show movement. hmmm, maybe i can convince Smy hubbie...Scott to catch me some birds and then practice releasing them one at a time.


    I finally got to try out the urban bride lookaren't we at the beach?

    Liz and Noel Wedding Oct 10

    Who gives this woman?

    Dove release at beach wedding

    check out http://www.keaosphotography.instaproofs.com/ for more photos

    Next time: Pics from E and A's wedding

    0 comments:

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP