(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 29, 2010

    I've Moved - I mean, My blog has moved

    I hate to do this to you, my faithful followers. Um, how many of you might there be exactly? One...two...mom, is that you?

    But I've created a whole new blog. It's awesome and I'm setting it up to be my main site so please mark it down. I dread doing this because I hate when photographers change sites...I have to remember to update my blog reader (if you don't have blog reader with gmail, you need to ASAP, it'st that awesome). But I promise to only do it just this once. So please come over and join the fun.

    www.keaosphotographyblog.com

    Go go go !!!

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP