(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 12, 2009

    Sneak Peek: Michael and Celeste

    Sneek Peek:
    Wedding of Michael and Celeste
    March 6th, 2009 at 5:00 pm
    Ko Olina Beaches


    I'm working on photos from two major events this past weekend, the sweet and sassy beach wedding of Michael and Celeste and a women's conference hosted by HCKB. I know I always promise sneek peeks but I get carried away going through the photos and I forget to take a break to put a few up. Check back in because in a few days, I'll be blogging about this *ahem* sunset wedding with no sun (so blessed that this couple were a little too wrapped up in each other to notice) and posting pictures from that special day.

    0 comments:

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP