(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009

    Sneak Peek-Troy and Bow's Blessing-In-Waiting

    I just got back from a weekend in Maui so I'm using my first minutes back in civilization (not a knock on Maui, Kelii!!!) to upload some sneak peek photos from a maternity session from this past weekend. I went straight from this session to a one-year birthday party to work on Saturday...running...ahem, I mean slow jogging/moderate walking 8 miles in Monday's Great Aloha Run followed by a 36 hour trip to Maui. Can't believe I made it and dreading the return to my hum-ho every day life. Here's my favorites so far from an awesome session with two very excited expectant parents.


    And baby makes three


    Maternity Session 2

    1 comments:

    Troy and Bow in Paradise February 18, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

    Wow! Keao, you made me look good. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can't wait to see more!!! You're an awesome photographer!

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP