(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 30, 2008

    Ross and Jeannine-Vow Renewal at Waimanalo Beach

    These are my favorites from the last of the batch from Ross and Jeannine's vow renewal on Waimanalo Beach. These manage to capture the emotion they obviously have for each other. I hope Scott and I will have that tenderness when we've been together for another 5 years.

    A wedding vow renewal in Hawaii


    Footsteps in the sand

    Oh, the water's going to wipe out my heart

    And baby makes three

    I wonder how they enjoyed the rest of their vacation on the Big Island. They said they were going to explore Kilauea Volcano National Park. That is one of my favorite parts of the Big Island, no, it's one of my favorite parts in the entire state.

    I had a wedding planned for October 1st but they've moved it until December. So my next two weddings are not for two weeks. Tune in this week for images from my session with 7 month old HB and 5 month old twin girls.

    0 comments:

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP