(Twitter updates) Keao...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 24, 2008

    Look who turns 1 month old today...

    Not me.
    She was born on valentine's day and we took these pictures a little over a month later on Saint Patrick's Day. I think she'll run out of luck in April...what holidays are left?

    haley worden 1 month
    Her mom, Liz, made the cupcake for Saint Patrick's Day. Jenny put it on the baby. She didn't even twitch. That baby can sleep. Kind of reminds me of Scott.

    haley worden 1 month (2)

    0 comments:

    About This Blog

    Affordable, natural-light children and wedding photography on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Check out my blog for examples of my work and to get to know me a little more. I've been specializing in photography part-time for the past three years and I'm still blessed enough to consider it a self-fulfilling passion, and not a job. My husband gave me my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since then. He is a wedding officiant and pastor here on Oahu if you are looking for help on your special day.


    Music Player


      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP